Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Longan Soda Summer Drink

Longan Soda Drink
You guys know how I love dumping fruits into my drinks. This time, I am feeling a bit exotic. So I peeled fresh longans, removed the seeds and added the flesh into a glass of iced soda (I used sprite).

Longan Soda Drink
I wouldn't call this a recipe, as always :)
Simply add fresh fruits in your icy soda to take it up a notch. If you can't find fresh longans, you can use the canned ones. And if you want some alcohol, simply add vodka (I am allergic to vodka - sad sad).

Cheers!

5 comments:

Sabine said...

what a great idea. :D

IT Auditor said...

Very innovative. I tried it and what a refreshing drink!!! Thanks

WokandSpoon said...

Very exotic indeed! This drink will brighten up our rainy summer!

Gene said...

Oh, how I love longans! I haven't had any since the last time that I was in Vietnam. Beautiful photos, once again!!

Joanne said...

I've never even HEARD of longans!!!