Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Holiday Breakfast Indulgence

Chocolate Cake, Cream Cheese, Passion Fruit Jam, Peanut butter Breakfast
Chocolate cake for breakfast. So un-me, but so delish!

Chocolate Cake, Cream Cheese, Passion Fruit Jam, Peanut butter Breakfast
It all started when I bought a bag of super soft and chocolatey chocolate cake from A1 Bakery for baby M, and he cringed at the sight of chocolate cake (weird!!!) and refused to even try it (double weird!!!). But he adoresss eating just chocolate (triple weird).

Anyway... so we ended up with this chunk of temptation, and finally caved and had it for breakfast.
Chocolate Cake, Cream Cheese, Passion Fruit Jam, Peanut butter Breakfast
I added touches of savories, one's peanut butter and the other is cream cheese with passion fruit jam.

I had mine with coffee and SC devoured this with milk x yakult (weird?), with his bedhead (censored) and iPad on his lap (we no longer have human interaction on dining table since... iPhone and iPad).

Hehehehe...how was your Easter holiday, guys?

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Haha! We have designated "gadget time" when we ignore each other. ... Actually that's most of the time. :-P

daphne said...

that looks sooo rich and good! on saturday, i had chocolate.. then more chocolate... then chocolate chip cookies..then flour less chocolate brownies.. yes, i had a great cheat day...

Little Corner of Mine said...

That's one indulgent breakfast!

Joanne said...

Baby M doesn't like chocolate cake?!?!? Are you sure he's yours?

WokandSpoon said...

Chocolate cake for breakfast? That's sooo me!

shellie said...

yummy....hahaha thats so funny about the human interaction my husband and i are constantly on our phones as well.

AikoVenus said...

Such beautiful pictures! My holiday was much more uneventful - but I think that I was able to make some doufukatsu for some bentos. ^^;

Noob Cook said...

super indulgent! I have this tea cup too, bought it from HK :D

Tina said...

Nice! I love chocolate cake....good photos you shared too. Thanks for the nice comment at my place, I really appreciate that.
I know what you mean about the ipad and phones, etc. It's a tricky balance.