Wednesday, February 16, 2011

White Chocolate & Raspberry Limited Edition Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream

White Chocolate & Raspberry Limited Edition Haagen Dazs Ice Cream
Living in Hong Kong for a while has its effects on me.
Many Hong Kongers are crazy about anything "Limited Edition" and despite not being a big fan of white chocolate, raspberry, nor Haagen-Dasz (!!!), I grabbed this tub and brought it home.

Was it because of the "Limited Edition" label? or was it because I thought the flavors might work well together? or my hands just itched to get something from the ice cream section and Dreyer's chocolate cake wasn't there?

Yes, yes, and yes.
Was it any good?
White Chocolate & Raspberry Limited Edition Haagen Dazs Ice Cream
Sweet and creamy white chocolate bits with tangy raspberry...not bad.

In fact...
White Chocolate & Raspberry Limited Edition Haagen Dazs Ice Cream
...I think this could be my new favorite Haagen-Dazs flavor.

It's available in most Hong Kong supermarket.
I often keep a tub in my freezer for "emergencies". I know it doesn't cure heartache, but still.
^_^

11 comments:

Lil said...

I wish Haagen-Dazs was more accessible in Australia! I loved it when I went to HK.

Cuisine Paradise said...

Em... mb i shall keep a look out at the Haagen Dazs in SG see whether can find this lovely combi.

Little Corner of Mine said...

Looks good and love the last picture.

Joanne said...

This warrants a trip to the supermarket. Pronto.

tigerfish said...

White chocolate can almost be vanilla! Not sure if this flavor can be found here...

Fellexandro Ruby said...

Korban marketing. =p

EatTravelEat said...

Ooh, this looks delicious really does seem like Hong Kongers love Limited Edition. I just tried a Limited Edition pizza though, but it wasn't as impressive I thought it would be.

moonui.. said...

new reader:)
ooo--- I really like the green tea one and the caramel corn!

Haage-Dazs' my guilty pleasure...

Von said...

haha...limited edition :) This does look delicious though!

Maria said...

It's a shame they don't sell this ice cream in Sydney anymore! I had it in Japan and loved the green tea version :-)

aki! said...

One day, I'm going to learn not to read your blog late at night so I don't get food cravings. Today is not that day.