Saturday, February 19, 2011

Roast Pork, BBQ Pork, Roast Duck & Milk Tea from Tai Hing

The char siu from Tai Hing used to be my favorite. I used to order char siu + char siu for my double roast set meal. The roasted suckling pig? It's always sold out, it's mad!
Tai Hing Roast
But in my last visit, I experienced dry & tough char siu. Luckily we also ordered some roast pork, which was absolutely delicious, crispy crackling top, with tender, melt in your mouth meaty and fatty bits.

Tai Hing Roast
The roast duck's nice, again, too bad we had a char siu bad day. Maybe it was too late at night...normally we could always count on Tai Hing. Hope it was just a one off...

Tai Hing Roast
My favorite drink, the iced milk tea, or iced milk coffee, the ice is on the outside, so our drink stays intense!

Hope you'll always have good char siu days.
If you wanna try this one... Tai Hing Roast

5 comments:

sydneylyn said...

wow that's looks really delicious, reminds me of the time I had my own char siu experience there in HK! :) I miss HK foods.. :D

The Glamorous Gourmet said...

OMG my mouth is watering - even the Milk Tea looks delicious - YUM!

Joanne said...

Mm char siu. I need to find a really good place to buy it here!

moonui.. said...

That really looks delicious. I wish I could go tonight!!

EatTravelEat said...

This really does look good! I have yet to try a milktea with ice on the outside.